1.06 - 20th November 2019
Compressed PDF BSI Reports -
In response to user feedback we have implemented compression on BSI reports generated by our system. This should greatly reduce the amount of time creating them but also make them more manageable for emailing / downloading for sign off.
1.05.04 - 18th October 2019
- Temporary inspectors have been added. They can do all the actions of a full fledged inspector but only on a specific inspection. They can be created with a single click on the BSI Upload page and the link shared through email/messaging apps. You can find out how to use this feature by clicking here.
1.05.03 - 23rd May 2019
- you can now transfer engines from your account to another . This is done by selecting the engine and then choosing the Company to transfer to. That customers account admin will receive an email to authorise the transfer. Note the other company must already be an Instant BSI approved customer.
1.05.02 - 1st May 2019
- Credit Card payments are now facilitated via Stripe for One Off inspections.
- Due to customer feedback we have added a field to identify Employees with an ID field. It is optional.
1.05.01 - 9th April 2019
- we now have a feature that lets admins create an invite link for an engine inspection that allows people who click on it to view an engine inspection without the need for viewer accounts etc. The link once created gives anyone who clicks it access to view that inspection but no others.